Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Meme of Four

Julie D. over at Happy Catholic tagged me with this...

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:

  1. Dishwasher in a dorm cafeteria
  2. Companion to an Alzheimer's patient
  3. Marketing & Sales in the steamship industry
  4. Customer Support
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
  1. Braveheart
  2. Miracle on 34th Street (original version)
  3. It's a Wonderful Life
  4. The Wizard of Oz
Four Places I Have Lived:
  1. The San Francisco Bay Area. That's it.
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
  1. Battlestar Galactica
  2. ER
  3. Crossing Jordan
  4. 24
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
  1. Yosemite
  2. Sequoia/Kings Canyon
  3. London, England
  4. Annapolis, MD
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
  1. The Anchoress
  2. Happy Catholic
  3. Michelle Malkin
  4. J.K. Rowling
Four Favorite Foods:
  1. Hot Dogs
  2. Sushi
  3. Artichokes
  4. Bleu cheese
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
  1. Home
  2. London
  3. Sydney, Australia (it's summer there!)
  4. On a cruise...
Four People I Am Tagging With This Meme:
  1. The View from My Chair
  2. ukok
  3. Minivan Mom
  4. Philothea Rose