Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another Serenity Quiz...

You scored as Shepherd Derrial Book. The Preacher. Out here, folks need a minister, if only to remind them that God hasn't forgotten them. It isn't about making them worship, it is teaching them to do right by themselves and other people. Why is that so hard for some to understand?

Shepherd Derrial Book


88%

Simon Tam

81%

The Operative

75%

Capt. Mal Reynolds

69%

Zoe Alleyne Washburne

56%

Inara Serra

50%

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne

50%

Kaylee Frye

50%

River Tam

44%

Jayne Cobb

13%


Which Serenity character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com



Interesting. Last quiz (slightly different) I was Zoe. Now I'm Shepherd. 'S OK. I like 'em both! :)

Still haven't seen Serenity yet, although Hubs has recorded the SciFi Channel's Firefly Marathon. Haven't had a chance to watch that, either. Girl Scout Camporee is this weekend, so it will be yet another week before I get to the show... Maybe more. Meantime, I'm avoiding all but the most general of movie reviews. I hate spoilers!

(Yet another tip of the hat to Julie D. at Happy Catholic!)