Thursday, September 15, 2005

"Things To Do"

Besides replacing underwear, this has been one of those weeks. I have (or had) meetings scheduled Monday through Thursday, all of them "mandatory." Two of those meetings I have to lead, which means I have to remember to bring all the materials I need. Plus I'm in charge of the mechanical Pig Race & Beauty Pageant for our parish festival. (I am known by many as "The Pig Lady.")

So I made a list. I have a l ist on my computer at home, on my PDA, and on the computer at work. The problem is that those lists aren't in front of me, staring me in the face, so to speak. I made a list the old-fashioned way: I wrote it down. I've been carrying it with me all week, crossing stuff off as I go. There are some things that got missed, like Breakfast Club at DD#2's school and buying folders for my new Girl Scouts.

Next week should be a bit calmer.

I hope!