Julie D., over at Happy Catholic, tagged me with this because she knows I'm a biblioholic! But... just 3???
Name up to three characters . . .
1) . . . you wish were real so you could meet them.
- The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll)
- Peter Pan (Peter & Wendy, J.M. Barrie)
- Elizabeth Bennet (Pride & Prejudice, Jane Austen)
- Tuesday Next (The Eyre Affair and others, Jasper Fforde)
- Morgaine (Mists of Avalon, Marion Zimmer Bradley)
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling)
3) . . . who scare you.
- The Vampire in 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King
- Norman Bates (Psycho, Robert Bloch)
- Sauron (The Lord of the Rings trilogy, J.R.R. Tolkien)
Deb at ukok's place (who complains she never has time to read anymore!)
Karen at The View From My Chair (who also complains she doesn't read much anymore)
TBG at Listen to Uncle Jay (he must have read something while sitting on the plane!)