Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm Out!

The Anchoress has thrown down the gauntlet and I'm accepting it...

I'm a middle-age woman who enjoys having sex with an older, married man. Been doing it for years, although neither of us were middle-aged when we started (he's always been older, though). Indoors, outdoors, night, day, T.V. on, T.V. off, children in the house--been there, done that, will probably do it again tonight.

I also sing to the radio--off-key and loudly--and talk to myself, out loud, when I'm alone in the car.

A has some terrific pictures of men who make her raise her eyebrows. Kiefer Sutherland in a kilt--priceless!

Besides Kiefer, Darcy, and Bryn, here are a few manly men that I wouldn't kick out for eating crackers in my bed:

Mel as "Braveheart"

Jim Caviezel as "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Richard Chamberlain, "Thorn Birds" era (and, yes, I know he's gay. As I told my mother, "Like I'd have a chance with him anyway!")

Harrison

Hmmm... Time to dig out some movies and candles tonight, I think... Perhaps a glass of wine. Or Drambuie...