Saturday, May 06, 2006

An Early Mother's Day Message

My mother (80 years young!) sent me this. Now I know that attitudes about housekeeping are genetic!

MY PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING!


I don't wax floors because ...

I am terrified a guest

will slip and get hurt

then I'll feel terrible

( plus they may sue me.)


I don't disturb cobwebs because ...

I want every creature

to have a home of their own.


I don't pull weeds

in the garden because ..

I don't want to get

in God's way,

HE is an excellent designer!


I don't do gourmet meals
when I entertain because ...

I don't want my guests

to stress out over what

to make when

they invite me

over for dinner.


I don't stress much on anything because

"A Type" personalities

die young

and I want to stick around

and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!

REMEMBER...

a clean house is a sign of

a broken computer!

(It's also a sign that there is nothing in the house to read and it's time to go the library or the bookstore!)