Friday, August 29, 2008

The Heat Is On--Politically

That darn John McCain! He didn't follow the script! He was supposed to choose some boring, sober white guy as his running mate. This is the Democrats' time! They're supposed to resume their rightful place running the world. They're the Progressive Party--they nominated an African American, for cryin' out loud! That'll impress the masses and the Europeans.

/sarc off

I was so jazzed when I heard John McCain selected Sarah Palin as his running mate! Not only was the choice inspired, his timing was superb.

When I read "10 Reasons to vote for Sarah Palin," (apologies for not posting the link--I'm writing on the fly), I had to send it to Hubs. She hunts, she fishes, she has five kids, she's outspoken. In other words, she's a lot like me--so, of course, Hubs will love her! (He does. ;)