Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Brain Drained

I'm having a difficult time thinking of something to write this evening. I spent three hours in a Peer-to-Peer training session, hashing out with my co-workers the best approach for training new customers. And discovering some of the flaws in the system that should be fixed.

It was a lesson in tolerance for me. I have my own ideas, my own methods that seem to work well for me. Others--not surprisingly--present the information differently. There was considerable discussion about how much information to present as well. (I'm firmly in the KISS--Keep It Short and Simple--camp.) The Sales Manager and one of the Reps were sitting in as well, and they, of course, had their own opinions.

A lot of information was processed today. I was going to start cleaning the garage when I came home, but I was so tired I took a nap!