Sunday, January 28, 2007

Which Science Fiction Writer Are You?

This is a question that has long intrigued me, so when Julie D. over at Happy Catholic had this quiz, I knew I had to take it. Here are my results:

I am:
Robert A. Heinlein
Beginning with technological action stories and progressing to epics with religious overtones, this take-no-prisoners writer racked up some huge sales numbers.


Which science fiction writer are you?



Now I have to admit, I was rather surprised. I've always thought I was more like Ray Bradbury. So I changed a few of my answers and... I was still Robert Heinlein.

Unlike some of the other quizzes, this one did not list the other possible writers. So I wonder who else is on the list. Isaac Asimove? Ursula LeGuin? James Tiptree, Jr.? Harlan Ellison? Theodore Sturgeon?