Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Blog!

Julie D. from Happy Catholic has started a new group blog, Catholic Media Review. She's asked me to join them and I was happy to accept. As far as I know, none of us are "professional" media critics. We're ordinary people--moms, dads, aunts, uncles, grandparents--who happen to have a particularly Catholic outlook on life. And we will bring that sensibility to our reviews.

My hope is you'll find our reviews useful, although, since I tend to only spend my money on movies I have a pretty good idea I'm going to like, I don't know how critical I'll be! I hope there will be some discussion, as well, on what makes a good movie or book or music and if a particular movie, book, or music reflects the values of Christianity in general or the Catholic Church in particular.

Please check it out and let me know what you think!